Terms & Conditions
Options: With or Without
• Full Maintenance and Repair
• Full Insurance
• Unlimited Free kilometers
Leasing Contract Includes.
• Scheduled Maintenance and repairs as pre manufacturer guidlines and warrantee
• Third party Insurance
• Road Tax and MOT Fees
• Road Assistance 24/7
• Replacement of Worn Tyres
• Replacement of Car
• Accident Management
• 20,000 Free Km Per Annum
Excluded from the leasing price.
• Road Traffic Fines.
• Young drivers supplements for drivers under 25 years of age with less than 3 years full valid driving licence.
Drivers of the lease vehicle must be in possession of a full valid driving licence.
• Drivers must be over 25 years of age and in possession of a full valid driving licence for at least one year or if under 25 years of age, be in possession of a full valid driving licence for at least three years.
• Drivers over 70 years of age with valid driving licence can obtain the right to drive but must advise their date of birth prior to driving the lease vehicle in order to arrange appropriate insurance cover.
• Drivers under 25 years of age with full valid driving licence under 3 years can obtain the right to drive at an additional cost depending on vehicle type and driving experience , but must advise their date of birth and issue date of their full driving licence, prior to driving the lease vehicle in order to arrange appropriate insurance cover.
• Quotations available on any make and model.
• Quotations available from 3 months to 8 years.
Minimum leasing period is three months. Maximum leasing period is eight years.
How can i arrange my leasing payments?
All payment methods are available. We accept all major credit cards.
Cancellations or Contact Amendments
Cancellations and amendments must be made prior to the signage of a leasing contract or firm order.
Cancellations and amendments after the signage of a leasing contract or firm order do carry a penalty depending on type of car and contract leasing period.
Petsas car leasing reserves the right to require a security deposit depending on vehicle and leasing period.
All vehicle leasings are subject to the standard terms and conditions printed on the leasing agreement.